In this post, I am going to show you how podcasting can help accountants or accounting firms generate more traffic to their site, get more clients, and increase their reputation.
Before we move on, this is just part 2 of a 19 part series. And I think it’s important for me to state a few things on the topic of marketing for accountants:
None of these strategies are one-time-Hit. They require consistency, effort from your part and resources.
- You need to know your targeted audience ~ your ideal client exceptionally well.
- Most of these strategies will require trial and testing in order to find the secret ingredient that will get the ball rolling
- It would be a genius idea from you to get with a marketing consultant to create a marketing plan for your objectives before you jump into any marketing activities. I have seen so many accountants following YouTube guru and implementing their recommendations without any real tactic in place. Stay alert.
Book a free consultation with our team Here …
How can podcasting help accountants and accounting firms grow their customer base and increase revenue?
The answer is simple: with the power of visibility offered by podcasting, accountants can easily increase their lead generation and attract more customers. Podcasting is an incredibly powerful yet super cheap and easy to get started lead generation tool for your business.
Podcasts are a great way to reach potential clients. People love listening to stories, and podcasts are a great way to share your message and get people interested in what you have to offer. By creating engaging content, podcasting can provide accountants with an avenue for connecting with their prospective customers.
Not only does podcasting provide a great way to market your business and reach new customers, but it also gives you the power to create valuable content that can be used to educate potential customers about your services. Through podcasting, you can share tips and advice, provide industry insights, and even showcase success stories from other accounting firms.
Just imagine how many people drive to work in the morning and are stuck commuting for 30 to an hour. 80% of them are listening to some sort of content. And with podcasting listeners being on the rise, it makes more sense to hop on one of them.
One simple trick is to reach out to your favorite podcast host and offer to come as a guest to give out free tips and tricks to save money/ pay zero taxes. And just like that your voice, ideas, and info is shared with millions of people that will go check your website out.
And that is just one example. Now let me show you 3 different ways accountants and accounting firms can leverage podcast shows to grow their business.
Accountants and accounting firms do not necessarily need to host a podcast show but can for sure tap into popular podcast show’s audience. This is magic. You just come as a guest and share the information that only you the expert know.
That alone will drive tons of traffic to your website. Now here is the way to do it.
- Use podcasting to generate leads – Podcasting is a great lead generation tool. It’s super cheap and easy to get started, and you can reach your target audience quickly by being a guest and broadcasting your message on popular platforms like Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts. Plus, podcasts can be used as part of an overall power visibility tool, helping to increase brand awareness and build trust with potential clients.
That means you just show up and talk about your business and how you helped this and that
- Use podcasting to educate and inform – Podcasts are a great way for accountants and accounting firms to share their expertise, knowledge, and experience with their target audience. You can use the platform to provide valuable tips, advice, and information that will help your listeners make better informed decisions.
People love free advice, especially when it comes from an expert. People are always starting a new business and looking for ways to reduce their tax. Your educational tips will be welcome by all of the listeners and you will be viewed as the Go-to person for the matter.
- Use podcasting to build relationships – Podcasts are perfect for building relationships with your target audience, as they provide an avenue for engaging in conversations and gaining valuable feedback from the people you’re trying to reach. You can use the platform to connect with potential clients, answer their questions, and gain an understanding of their needs.
Overall, podcasting can be a powerful tool for accountants and accounting firms looking to grow their business. With the right strategy and execution, it can be a great way to generate leads, educate and inform your target audience, and build relationships with potential clients. So if you’re looking for a cost-effective way to increase website traffic, boost your newsletter signup form, and attract new clients with an irresistible lead magnet, podcasting might be the perfect solution!
If you wonder how you can get started and be a Guest in one of your favorite podcasts, Please reach out to us Here.
We consult accountants and accounting firms in ways to grow their business. We will provide you with the necessary tools to do so.